Thursday, August 11, 2011

American War of Independence: British Army - Royal Artillery with 6pdr

American War of Independence:
British Army - Royal Artillery with 6pdr
Figures: Wargames Foundry

Though I wanted to finish other projects first (Freibatallion Loudon for the SYW)
I now ended the work on the following unit.
But I also have to say, that the mentioned Freibatallion is almost done.
I just wanted to see other uniforms.

I hope you´ll enjoy the photographs. Feel free to give me advices. I won´t be able to change the final result but this won´t be the last unit of artillery I will paint. Three other units are just waiting for that.





A first close up.


Another close up.


The 6pdr ready for action !


Fire!!!
(Maybe you can see the little cannonball in the middle)


Cheers
Mike

4 comments:

  1. Great painting skills, love the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks just great! I also ordered the new deluxe edition of British Grenadier and I'll give a report on it.;-)

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,
    Sorry for my late reply and thanks for your comment. Please tell me if the deluxe-version of BritishGrenadier is worth to buy it.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete