Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thank you for nomination for "Liebster Blog"-Award



As most of you certainly know there has been an Award within the last two or three weeks called "Liebster Blog". 



The rules of the award are:
- "Copy and paste" the award on your blog, and talk about it a bit.
- post a link back to the blogger who gave you the award
- Select for the award your five favourite blogs with less than 200 followers, leaving a comment on one of their post to notify them that they have won the award. You need also to list them in your own blog.
- Enjoy the moment, knowing that you have just made someone's day.
- Of course, there is no obligation to pass the award, but it is a good deed really.



I am very honoured that I also have been nominated for this "Liebster Blog"-Award by the following hobbyists (in order of date of nomination). 
Thank you for nomination, visiting and enjoying my blog. 
Please have a look at their blogs, too. They are really worth it.






I´m sure that all of us are often scanning the different blogs of other wargamers and search for material they could use for their own projects, let it be tutorials for building terrain or stuff like that, or even to have an inspiring look at the great figures or articles that can be seen on the different blogs.

There are a lot of very good blogs in the worldwide web and it is very difficult to decide which five to nominate for my "own" "Liebster Blog"-Award.

And here is my decision:

I like this blog very much. 
I´m really fascinated by Jay´s self-made Fort William Henry. 
You should have a closer look at the ten tutorials about its formation.

Nick has posted a lot of excellent painted figures. 
He is a great artist and his blog worth a visit.

3. Michi Sehl from tableterror.blogspot.de
Also a very good blog with a lot of outstanding miniatures.
I´ve been to his house twice and had the chance to look at his figures personally.
Breathtaking.
Don´t forget to search for his scratchbuilded Peterbilt 281 he posted in Juli 2012.

Superb miniatures (just have a look at his SAGA-figures) and a lot of good information.

I like his brilliantly painted regiments for the SYW very much.
It´s always very inspiring and motivating and helps me to hang on my own project.



I hope that you enjoy surfing through the mentioned blogs (including the blogs of the fellows who nominated me) as well as I do.

Cheers
Mike




4 comments: