Monday, November 30, 2015

ACW - Louisiana Tigers


Manufacturer:   Perry Miniatures
Scale:  28mm


Hi,

a few weeks ago I received about 40 painted Zouaves from my Hungarian painting service.

He did, as always, again a very good job on these guys. 

I send the figures to him prepared with a primer and also fixed on washers.

After getting the figures back I put four of the figures on their bases measuring 40x50mm.

And here they are. Sorry for the low quality of the pictures. I will have to buy a new camera and also will have to build up a case where I can place the figures with a little scenery and also with perfect lighting.












The barn is self-made and about 10 years old. It is my first try to build houses on my own.


A good moment to show the two grizzly-bears I painted up about three or four years ago.



I couldn´t resist to make a little parade of all the confederates I already have within my collection.
Ok, artillery is still missing to complete the troop types.


I love the confederate cavalry. They look great with their grey coats and yellow facings.


Last but not least here comes the infantry.









Cheers

Mike

12 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures and figures, love ht ewonderful details such as stripes...splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent figures but I am really struck by all of your terrain. The mountain and rocks in the background are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jonathan,
    Many thanks for compliments.
    The rocks are just a few bigger stones from the woods behind our garden. The rock on the left side I bought in the aquaristic department from a diy-shop. It was about 10 Euros I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Really nice looking army. Great work on the barn too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice figures and an excellent set of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real nice addition to your collection Mike. They should come in handy someday.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hired brush has done a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Nik. I'm happy that Krisztian is painting several projects for me for I don't have the time.

      Delete