Saturday, January 2, 2016

Terrain for SAGA - The Crescent & The Cross

Manufacturer:  Ziterdes
Scale:  28mm



Hi,

Happy New Year to all of you. I hope you had a good time two days ago. :)

Today I´m posting a tent from the company Ziterdes (http://www.ziterdes.de/ziterdes/de/) that I painted yesterday. I got the tent on the Convention TACTICA in Hamburg (http://www.hamburger-tactica.de) I think about two years ago.

The palm trees had to be overpainted as the original had a strange look of plastic. I also added some threads to get the tent some ropes for a more realistic appearance.

So here it is. Enjoy our hobby and have a good time.

Cheers

Mike



The reflection of the light in the background just looks like the sun. Wouldn´t there be the shadows of the palm trees.

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Mike and a great looking tent!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christopher,
      many thanks and also all the best for 2016 to you and your family.

      Delete
  2. As Christopher says, that is a great looking tent. The palms look nifty too. I have not seen palms of that variety before. What is the source for the trees?

    Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jonathan,
      Thank you.
      Sorry, but I don't know the company producing those palm trees. I bought them in Antwerp on CRISIS about two years ago.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful tent! And Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Mike! That tent is realy nice.

    ReplyDelete